- 1Open the Start menu. This can be achieved by clicking the multicolored Windows 7 Start orb at the bottom-left of your screen.
- 2Open Control Panel. Click Control Panel on the right column of Start.
- 3Go to “System and Security”. Click on the green header.
- 4Open Windows Update. Choose “Windows Update” from the middle of the list.
- 5Check for updates. Click the Check for updates button on the main screen.
Latest posts by GCS Team (see all)
- Fix “Sorry, This File Type Is Not Permitted for Security Reasons” Error in WordPress - August 25, 2020
- My HP OMEN is showing a “plugged in, not charging” when I plug it in to charge. - August 25, 2020
- Access another computer with Chrome Remote Desktop - August 22, 2020