How to keep your Android phone's screen on longer
1) To get started, go to the Settings > Display. In this menu, you'll find a Screen timeout or Sleep setting.
Tapping this will allow you to change the time it takes your phone to go to sleep.
2) Certain phones offer more screen timeout options.
3) Select the timeout option that you'd like, and you're done.
Make your phone a night owl while charging4) Android gives you the option prevent your phone or tablet from sleeping while it's charging.
First, you need to unlock developer option.
5) If you check the Stay Awake box in Developer options, the screen will never turn off while it's charging unless you press the power button.
6) Once you have enabled the Developer options, check the Stay awake box to keep your phone from sleeping while you have it plugged in.
7) Of course, pressing the power button will still turn the screen off, just in case you want to get some shut-eye at night.
Join a Microsoft Teams meeting
author | 2020.09.22 | Votes 0 | Views 1827
How to delete songs and albums from your Google Play Music library
author | 2020.09.19 | Votes 0 | Views 1992
Watch Prime Video on Chromecast
author | 2020.09.14 | Votes 0 | Views 1752
How to Fix the Windows 10 We Couldn’t Connect to the Update Service Issue (2)
author | 2020.09.09 | Votes 0 | Views 2477
IONOS Joomla! Standard Installation
author | 2020.09.02 | Votes 0 | Views 1015
How to improve the life of a Battery: (1)
author | 2020.08.25 | Votes 0 | Views 1032
Laptop battery not charging
author | 2020.08.21 | Votes 0 | Views 1328
Plugged in, not charging (1)
author | 2020.08.21 | Votes 0 | Views 1154
How to add reCaptcha plugin to a custom form on my WordPress website?
author | 2020.08.13 | Votes 0 | Views 1291
I can't log in to the WordPress admin dashboard after installing and activating Limit Attempts plugin
author | 2020.08.13 | Votes 0 | Views 956