Here are 4 Tips to Get Your LinkedIn Profile in Google Search Results
1. Complete your profileThe number one way to rank in more search results is to provide more information with a complete profile. LinkedIn does a great job prompting users to fill in each section with details. Ensure your profile strength says “All-Star.”
2. Customise Your Public Profile URLGo to your LinkedIn profile view and at the bottom of your profile header, you’ll see your current URL for LinkedIn. Click on the little wheel to edit it. From there a new window will open your public profile, the version other LinkedIn users see when they are not connected with you yet.
You’ll then be presented with options to edit your actual URL. If available, use your first and last name (not your company name). This is how people search for you. If your name is not available it means that someone else has already claimed it. Try to add a hyphen (-) in between your first and last name or maybe a middle name.
3. Make your profile public !
Even Google likes LinkedIn profiles. If you do a search for someone’s name, and they have a good presence on LinkedIn, chances are that the link to their profile shows up in the top 10 search results. And make sure they had their public profile visibility completely not turned off.
- Edit Profile mode
- Click on ‘Edit’ next to the public profile url in the top section of you profile
- On the right hand side make sure that ‘Make my profile visible’ is selected
4. Display your full last nameIn order to have a public profile you need to be willing to display your full first and last name. You can double check that this is the case in your basic information.
Join a Microsoft Teams meeting
author | 2020.09.22 | Votes 0 | Views 1800
How to delete songs and albums from your Google Play Music library
author | 2020.09.19 | Votes 0 | Views 1959
Watch Prime Video on Chromecast
author | 2020.09.14 | Votes 0 | Views 1724
How to Fix the Windows 10 We Couldn’t Connect to the Update Service Issue (2)
author | 2020.09.09 | Votes 0 | Views 2445
IONOS Joomla! Standard Installation
author | 2020.09.02 | Votes 0 | Views 994
How to improve the life of a Battery: (1)
author | 2020.08.25 | Votes 0 | Views 1012
Laptop battery not charging
author | 2020.08.21 | Votes 0 | Views 1305
Plugged in, not charging (1)
author | 2020.08.21 | Votes 0 | Views 1133
How to add reCaptcha plugin to a custom form on my WordPress website?
author | 2020.08.13 | Votes 0 | Views 1266
I can't log in to the WordPress admin dashboard after installing and activating Limit Attempts plugin
author | 2020.08.13 | Votes 0 | Views 932